BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Sr. Business Analyst
The Sr. Business Analyst works closely with project managers and developers to understand business objectives, to identify and document business processes and requirements for those objectives, all while partnering with solution teams within IT to deliver comprehensive solutions. This role will require the Business Analyst to drive business processes and assist in the implementation of solutions with customer focus on efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness. The ideal candidate for this position will have five to 10 years of experience in business analysis and SharePoint administration, with a solid development and Agile/Scrum practices background. He or She is a highly innovative, organized and detail-oriented self-starter who enjoys being hands-on in creating and developing a vision with the customer. He or she will also be responsible for translating business needs to IT solutions, and vice versa, with current programs, projects and initiatives in mind.
Duties will include the following:
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
- Communicate key insights and findings with the client and product team.
- Create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define solutions.
- Deliver elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.