BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Programmer/Analyst 2 - J2EE
Contract To Hire
Our client is seeking a Java / Web E-commerce Developer to join our team in Jacksonville, FL and take part in the implementation of a new E-commerce application.
Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and evaluating technology for customers in the area of e-commerce and web services. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding, and tests/debugs programs. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
• Develops programming solutions to complex projects/problems. Contribute across the entire development cycle (analysis, design, code, test, initial pilot/production launch, and production support) with the primary focus on analysis, design and coding of windows and web applications.
• Evaluate new technologies with team members. Develop proof of concepts and prototypes.
• Participate in sprint planning and backlog grooming
• Develops strong SOA/Web Services solutions to the more complex projects/problems. Develops challenging windows & web application security modules (Authentication, Authorization, SSL encryption).
• Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods/techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
• Collaborate with other developers and infrastructure teams during implementation and deployment process.
• Create technical methodologies/documents for engineering solutions
• Gather feedback from design and technical staff
• Develops test strategy, executes unit and systems test plans, verifying and documenting the results.
• Analyzes programming issues and determines the most efficient and economical programming solutions.
• Assists with defining system functionality based on proposed processes and data requirements including data attributes.
3+ years experience in Java programming
3+ years experience with relational databases
• Understanding and experience in programming in multiple languages
• Understanding of web service and micro service architectures
• Team collaboration and organization experience
• Understanding of nuances on data storage strategies
Additional Knowledge & Skills
• Experience working with SAP Hybris Commerce
• Experience working with IaaS or PaaS technologies
• Experience working on a medium to large project(s) involving processes and procedures
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
• Build process development using Git, Atlassian, JIRA, Bamboo or similar
• Collaborative, customer-focused and able to create visible value
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.