BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Software Systems Engineer - IV (Wireless IT)
Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent. Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies. Work customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment. Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments. Requires additional instructions and frequent guidance on new assignments. Decisions are made independently. Assigned multiple tasks or projects are generally reviewed after completion. Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed technical information. May deal with both internal and external contacts. Demonstrates working knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business. Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
• 5+ years of software development experience using Java/J2EE/ATG/Weblogic/AJAX/HTML/jQuery technologies.
• 2+ years of extensive experience with PLAY and AKKA frameworks.
• Experience with ATG Web Commerce platform preferred but not essential along with Experience in working with ATG repositories, and ATG commerce functions.
• Experience with relational database technologies, especially Oracle.
• RESTful API and MicroServices coding and concepts
• Experience with cloud-based software architectures
• Experience with JSON, REST, HTML5, Gradle, Git, Eclipse, Weblogic, Redis, Elastic Search
• Full-stack development experience including HTML, CSS, and jQuery
• Content Management Systems experience.
• Software testing and test-driven development experience.
• Desktop application development and design experience
• Experience with light ("just enough") agile development approaches
• Dev-ops, Linux, and automation experience
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.