BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting is looking for a Program Manager to work onsite in Raleigh, NC. Job Description
- Lead and complete large-scale, client-driven projects
- Communicate with clients and customers to determine their needs or requirements.
- Develop, design, and implement improved business processes or solutions to meet consumer expectations.
- Assist with budgeting and financial status reports.
- 3 years of experience are required.
- Strong data analytical skills and ability to provide a message and meaning along with the data being presented
- Strong communication skills, active listener, ability to synthesize detailed information and translate to a high level
- Ability to spot patterns in data and make recommendations based on detailed analysis and contextual understanding of data/business needs
- Consolidation, tracking, reporting and detailed analysis on sales pipeline of opportunities; trending analysis on revenue streams
- Strong business partnership skills with proven ability to build cross functional relationships
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Track record of achievement and results orientation
- Self-starter & fast learner, with the ability to acquire & understand business & finance models/ processes/systems
- Ability to establish and meet timelines
- Strong systems and tools skills; including Business Objects, Fin BI Essbase (Fetch), Oracle,
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Typically requires BA/BS in Finance, Business, or Economics, MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in data analysis
- Tableau dashboard creation
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.