BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Senior JAVA/JEE Web Developer
- Job - Strong software development skills using multi-threaded Java technologies and frameworks in a service oriented architecture.
- Demonstrates expert understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
- Ability to use formal methods (traditional structured or agile/iterative) for delivering new or enhanced applications, identify and communicate systems development processes and develop deliverables associated with the respective phases of the lifecycle.
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups, both in person and virtually, in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve issues by making timely decisions based on facts, knowledge, experience and judgment.
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt and thrive to meet the needs of a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to present formal and informal presentations in various settings; one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, and senior management
- Ability to communicate effectively with and to influence team members and external groups.
- Ability to navigate organizationally in order to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to work on multiple efforts simultaneously.
- Must have strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, very responsive and committed to quality
- Required - Strong software development skills using JavaEE and web application technologies in a service oriented architecture.
- Strong Experience (5+ years) in Server Side Java, JEE, REST, SQL, JUnit, and Tomcat are all required.
- Open Source Frameworks - Spring MVC, Spring Core, JSON, XML, Integration with RESTful WebServices
- Working experience of Inversion of Control, dependency injection, and MVC design pattern.
- Client side technologies: Angular JS, Angular 2 (Backbone JS and Cordova a plus)
- Strong knowledge of responsive web design and technologies
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration, static code analysis and test driven development - Experience with the following is a plus: GIT, Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy, JIRA
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.