BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Research Triangle Park, NC
GDH Consulting is looking for a Database Analyst to work onsite in Raleigh, NC.
Assists in planning, designing, and implementing the Common Database. Such activities involve interaction with development and end-user personnel to determine application data access requirements, transaction rates, volume analysis, and other pertinent data - 7 Years Exp Minimum Requirements
- Typically requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Medium to advance knowledge of Hadoo and Hive ecosystem and associated applications. (Hue, Sqoop, SQL, Impala, Arcadia, Jenkins etc)
- Experience working with visual analytics platforms (Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Medium to advance knowledge of Python programming,
- Medium to advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the area of Computer Science (Information Systems Management, Information Assurance, and Computer Technology will also be considered)
- Demonstrable past job experience in automating processes and maintaining a database.
- Candidate must be hands-on: writing code, building dashboards, testing scenarios, automating processes, etc.
- Analytical and problem solving-skills
- Medium knowledge of statistics (descriptive, inferential, forecasting, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly in high-pressure environments
- The selected candidate must be able to work proactively with minimum supervision
- Demonstrable past job experience in automating processes.
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.