The Sr. Integration Developer will support the development, configuration and implementation under the direction of an Application Integration Lead. This position will collaborate with various internal teams required for integration. The willingness to learn new applications and design new solutions are critical to the success of this role. The ability to work within a flexible, changing environment is a must as we are often learning by trial and error, proof of concept and detailed analysis.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering and/or Technology Discipline
• At least 3 years of experience with Mulesoft Anypoint Platform. Railroad Industry definite plus.
• 5+ years’ experience in software development and delivery.
• 5+ years’ experience developing web services & related technologies (XML, SOAP, REST, WSDL)
• Experience developing in XML-related technologies a plus (e.g., XML, DTD, XML Schema, XSLT, XQuery, XPath)
• Exprience with Unix platforms (e.g., Linux)
• Previous experience with continuous integration and deployment
• Experienced with secure coding standards and API security
• Advanced Systems/software engineering experience with
o Complex scripting abilities. Efficient use of Python, shell or other open source scripting languages.
o XML / JSON
o Various connector technologies including JMS, JDBC, .Net
• In-depth knowledge of software configuration practices.
• Strong analysis and design skills with a focus on system design, flow, and performance.
• Experience working with data interchange and data management (i.e. ETL processes, database interaction)
• Debugging within a complex environment that includes multiple connected devices
• Experience in an Agile Scrum Methodology environment a plus
• Experience with Team Foundation Server a plus
• Demonstrated effective analytical and problem solving skills
• Professional written and verbal communication skills within the team environment
• Ability to work effectively within a variety of solutions
• Desire to work in an environment with undefined elements where trial and error is common
• Integrate key interfaces utilizing the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
• Gather, Understand and Clarify complex business requirements
• Work with various systems and teams to understand integration requirements