BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Software Application Programmer/Coder - III
Design and develop software and system specifications including high level and detailed level designs for assigned projects. Excellent knowledge about software architecture, system issue and integration / testing with extensive experience in writing JAVA based code with expertise in Oracle Database and writing SQL queries. Good communication skills with ability to work independently and/or collaborate with teams to understand requirements and jointly work on resolving issues is essential. Innovative and free thinking able to come up with new ideas and solutions to problems.
Join development team to develop network diagnosis systems for Verizon internal use. The candidate is expected to work onsite. The team is spread across continental US and India. The candidate is expected to be flexible to work with team members in different time zones. Identify, analyze, recommend and implement improvements in system architectures and facilitate developing of reusable components. Perform design, code and test plan reviews to ensure IT development meets the needs of the business. Communicate and resolve application interface issues by engaging other internal organizations. Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams to solve complex problems creatively and make decisions. Build strong internal or external customer relationships and manage high level expectations at all levels
• B.S or M.S degrees in Computer Science or related fields.
• At least six year experience in developing industrial software.
• Fluent with the following technologies: J2EE, JDBC, UNIX scripts, Web services, Rest technology.
• Server side development.
• Good Communication skills, team player and strong problem solving skills.
• Experience with the following telecom technology: Carrier Ethernet, SONET, DWDM, Software defined network, SNMP, TL1, NetConf, Yang Model, Open flow, Open daylight
• Experience with Netbean, EClips, GIT, JIRA, Apache/Tomcat, CORBA, JMS
• Experience with Agile development methodology
• Experience working with QA team and user community
Standard, flexible, Mon- Friday and occasional weekend work; must be willing to work with VDSI teams (early hours in US) and also must be willing to work with all the teams across eastern, central, and Mountain Time zones in US.
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.