BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Client's business problem to solve:
Development of integration components per integration requirements to support the deployment of the HealthRules solution.
Position's General Duties and Tasks:
• Work with development team on complex implementations of the HealthRules for the Client.
• Participate in Sprint sessions following the client HRP Agile methodology.
• Analyze customer data and provide expertise to understand the client needs for HRP implementations, covering integrations, migrations and reporting.
• Design, develop, code, test and debug complex integration solutions for client implementations.
• Design and develop integrations required for interfaces, conversions or operational reporting.
• Manage time effectively, communicate status accurately to scrum masters and project managers.
• Performing all job functions consistent with client policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII.
• Four-year degree in CS or related field
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience designing and developing enterprise class server applications using java.
• Development experience on the Linux operating system.
• Experience with complex data analysis, data migrations, and system integration, strong object oriented programming skills.
• Hands-on development experience using Java/J2EE, XML, SOAP, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, etc.), Middleware, .NET and SQL.
• Experience working with integration middleware or enterprise system bus technologies (ESB) like Apache Camel or Tibco.
• Good consulting and communication skills, previous experience with in customer-facing roles on professional services projects.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently or within a team environment.
• Experience in the health insurance industry is preferred.
• Experience with Agile development methodology such as SCRUM or Kanban.
• Travel for this position is required, working remotely or at a client facility may be an option based on client needs.
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.