BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• Technical expertise in Dell-Boomi,SOA,PL/SQL, Stored Procedures is an added advantage.
• Expertise on Health Rules Claims Adjudication product is an added advantage.
• Must have experience US Healthcare Payer Domain, inlcuding but not limited to EDI, Health Rules, Claims processing, Eligibility etc.
• Must be able to design and implement technical solutions in Integration technologies.
• Must have experience with requirements gathering, analysis.
• Must have experience with handling customer and other third party vendors effectively.
• Must have problem solving ability to provide solutions to complex and new business problems.
• Must have experience with leading and mentoring a offshore development team.
• Must be flexible and adaptable towards changing organizational needs.
• Excellent Communication and inter-personal skills.
• Excellent knowledge of US Healthcare Payer domain and related standards.
• Good understanding of industry best practices, processes and procedures.
Graduate or Master's degree with 6-7 years of experience in US Healthcare domain Payer segment.
• Technical Analyst - SOA/ESB.
• Lead Business Requirement discussions, identify system impacts and provide Business Reuqirements, System Requirement Specifications, Traceability Matrix, Test Strategy etc.
• Understand and have good knowledge of US Health Care Payer domain along with ESB/SOA technologies, architecture, frameworks and processes used in the project.
• Should be capable of providing innovative solutions to business problems.
• Deliver projects on time and within budget with quality.
• Ensure your projects meet the customer expectations as measured by scorecards and NPS.
• Understand Customer Domain and business processes.
• Quick Turn Around to day to day and high priority ad-hoc requests.
• Ensure SDLC/QA compliance using Defined process and methodology.
• Establish/enhanced template, Guideline, checklists and standards for project and team.
• Ensure High quality delivery.
• Must be able to understand and contribute in the Architecture phase of the Project/Program
• Awareness and adherence to security policies and guidelines in the project.
• Follow HIPAA and PHI data security guidelines.
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.